The China & Japan Marine Industries Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "The Company") handles personal information that we acquire and use based on the following policy.
- 1.Acquisition of personal information
- We acquire personal information by appropriate means.
- 2.Use of personal information
- The Company will acquire and use personal information only for the following purposes, except where otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
Office management related to transactions with customers, shipping of invoices, contacting, and guidance to our customers regarding our services such as sending direct mail.
- 3.Provision of personal information to a third party
- The Company will not provide personal information held by the Company to a third party without the prior consent of the individual, except where otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
- 4.Safety management of personal information
- The Company will take necessary and appropriate measures and supervise employees and contractors in order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information held by the Company.
- 5.Disclosure and correction of personal information
- The Company will respond to the disclosure and correction of personal information held by the Company based on applicable law.
- 6.Legal compliance
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations related to personal information and other related norms.
- 7.Continuous improvement
- We will continuously improve our personal information protection efforts to ensure the protection of personal information.
April 1, 2005
The China & Japan Marine Industries Ltd.
Hiromasa Sai, Representative Director and President